How to effectively implement small group instruction is the #1 question that I receive every single day!
Some of the most common questions or struggles that I hear are…
- How do I easily differentiate for multiple reading levels?
- I can’t find the time to PLAN for multiple groups for every day of the week.
- I don’t have the right materials for all of my groups.
- “…pulling my groups consistently AND fitting it all in…the struggle is real!”
- I can’t fit in 4 groups in an hour AND give my students quality instruction.
- “…Ugh…creating my actual LESSON PLANS… this part is brutal!”
- “…seriously…I have severe Sunday Night Blues every Sunday trying to figure out my weekly plans.”
I literally get these questions weekly. I even wrote several a couple of blog posts about this, 3 Steps to STREAMLINE Your Guided Reading Instruction and Guided Math: Small Group Instruction.
I had these same struggles and I couldn’t take the struggle and stress anymore! So I made changes! I needed a solution to the problem.
And I found one, small group instruction!
I picked a few of YOUR questions that I have received, and put them in a video, to answer in detail.
Today, I have three common questions that I see and have selected three of yours to share my own tips, how-tos, and systems I have used that have been successful in my own classroom.
So head on over to my YouTube video… Ask Anna Volume 1!
And be sure to leave a comment, or hit reply with your questions about anything, and maybe your question will be next in my Ask Anna series.